I'm probably won't stick with it cuz of the lazyness but i got time now so there...

31.8.07

It's Not That I'm Against Gays...

It just that i have one big problem.

How i met your mother - one of the funniest series in the last year.
I really like it, it's good. Very good.
But, and it's a big but...

Neil Patrick Harris.
He's a good actor.
From Doogie Howser and Spider-Man: The New Animated Series to Undercover Brother and Harold & Kumar, he really knows to play.
Now playing Barney in How I Met Your Mother.

There he plays this amazing, fun loving, some might say sexy womanizer.
With his suits, money and "healthy" way of life.
By healthy i mean one night stands, drinking scotch, laser tag, and the uses of words "awesome" and "legendary" frequently.

So my problem in all this is that he is gay.
I don't mean i have problem with him being gay.
I have problem with a gay guy playing this amazing character.
He is a role model to most people even if they don't know it yet.
So how can he be this gay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home