I'm probably won't stick with it cuz of the lazyness but i got time now so there...

24.1.07

Digi In Iraq

So how did i got to Iraq. The true story. I am Digi.

I was brought to camp La June which is in New Orleans.
Afterwards flow to Germany. From there to Kuwait.
Than got to Fallujah, and now I'm near Doha.

This Story is about the good times I had in Fallujah.

We've travel around Iraq. Nice Place. Lots of things to see. Although we mostly saw sand. But that was a nice sand. All brown and stuff. I like the desert. It doesn't disturb the scene.

At first I came here in a chopper. Met with the Lieutenant, and straight went to some sightsee on the jeep.



















We ride days and nights. Everytime they got tired, they just made a camp and went sleeping.















People are nice there. Well most of them, anyway.

But we didn't just drive around doing nothing, we've done some reckon. See what we found:














We had lots of fun. But i didn't like it there very much. I missed home.

Now all is better, got send to Germany. Going back to the US. Maybe i even get to israel soon.

See you soon (maybe)...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey digi digi, come back to the place you belong. I need you!!

26/1/07 00:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home